PTGui 11 en linea!

Pues ya nos contarás @rafeljb … Cómo es eso de que tú la tendrás GRATIS?

Muy fácil, porque lo compre después del 1 de junio del 2015

Hi Rafel,

You’ve purchased after 1st of June 2015, so the upgrade to PTGui 11 is free of charge.

Saludos.

La versión es beta, claro q si, pero es funcional a medida q no de fallos, a mi ninguno por el momento, pero seguramente saldrá muy pronto una versión más estable.
Yo ya he pagado por PTgui 11 y espero las actualizaciones a medida q salgan…
Saludos

He probado ésta versión Beta y me preocupa la cantidad de recursos de memoria que necesita a medida que vas trabajado con el programa y te ralentiza muchísimo el trabajo.

Es cuestión de paciencia.

saludos

Por si acaso alguien aún no se ha enterado de que que toda la conferencia está en línea. PTgui a dos horas y diez minutos : https://youtu.be/3PW2niNpWk8

La verdad, para ser Beta, la veo muy bien, un poco pesada a la hora de hacer las pegas pero no me afectó el trabajo. Creo que el manejo del HDR mejoró full.

Aquí podéis ver como sigue el personal reportando errores de PTGUI 11 BETA…
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ptgui

Hola a todos… para el que pueda estar interesado, simplemente comunicaros que ya han lanzado la Version 11 Beta 2 (14 July 2017) de PTGUI.

Saludos.

4 Me gusta

Para los interesado, ya está disponible la versión 11 beta3 de PTGui.
Se han corregido numerosos fallos reportados por los beta tester y añadido el soporte para alguna de los nuevos objetivos aparecidos en el mercado, como el Nikon AF-S Fisheye - Nikkor 8-15mm f/3.5 - 4.5E ED.

Esta es la lista completa:

Version 11 beta 3 (19 September 2017)
Redesigned memory management, to improve stability and performance
If multiple temporary folders are configured, PTGui will now attempt to use all folders in a balanced way. This improves performance (similar to RAID 0) when stitching panoramas using 2 or more SSD drives for temporary storage. Previously it would store temporary files on the drive with the most space available.
Any temporary files created by PTGui are guaranteed to be removed after closing PTGui. Previously temp files would not be removed if PTGui crashed or was forcefully closed.
Temporary data is now written to disk in a few large files instead of many small ones, improving performance.
Windows: if a progress window is being shown (‘please wait…’), the menu bar is still accessible. A new PTGui window can be opened via File - New Launch New Instance even when PTGui is busy.
Better error message when attempting to level a panorama consisting of a single source image (levelling requires 2 or more source images).
Some Fujifilm cameras (incorrectly) record a focal length of 50mm in the EXIF data when a manual lens is used. PTGui identifies and corrects this.
If the Camera Sensor Size and Focal Length dialogs (which pop up when EXIF data is not available when adding a new image to a project) are canceled, the image is still added to the project. This is the same behavior as in PTGui 10.
Added lens data for Nikon AF-S Fisheye - Nikkor 8-15mm f/3.5 - 4.5E ED
Windows: the installer now supports silent installation: PTGuiSetup.exe /S /D=C:\Program Files\PTGui
Faster scrolling when clicking in a scrollbar outside the thumb
EXR output: the compression algorithm and bit depth (32 bit full float or 16 bit half float) are now configurable
If stitching is canceled, or aborted due to an error, all incomplete output files will be deleted. Previously PTGui would leave unfinished corrupt files, potentially causing other applications to crash if they attempted to load the corrupt file.
Panorama Editor & Detail Viewer: added keyboard shortcut keys [B] [U] and [S] to switch to the Blended, Unblended and Seams preview, and shortcut [N] to toggle displaying of image numbers
After placing the first marker of a control point, the marker can be moved using the cursor keys
When placing the second marker of a control point, the magnifier for the first point will remain visible
Changed the wording of the ‘use EXIF’ checkboxes in Project Settings
Fixed: PTGui could crash randomly
Fixed: Apply Template would delete all control points
Fixed: Apply Template did not copy all settings from the template (a.o. Exposure and color adjustment settings)
Fixed: a vertical line could be visible when remapping a 360 degree source image or when creating a Philosphere
Fixed: error for certain tiff files: “Invalid TIFF file: number of elements in BitsPerSample should equal SamplesPerPixel”
Fixed: Batch Builder would display certain thumbnails rotated by 90 degrees
Fixed: Assertion Failed error when stitching large equirectangular panoramas
Fixed: when optimizing a panorama with only vertical/horizontal line control points, and ‘Level in second pass’ selected, running the optimizer would show the error ‘failed to achieve a good alignment of the images’ even though levelling succeeded.
Fixed: for manual lenses on certain cameras an aperture of ‘nan’ (not-a-number) was detected from EXIF
Fixed: reloading the active project (e.g. via File - Recent Projects) would clear the panorama editor
Fixed: Auto Jump did not work if two identical images were selected in the CP tab (for adding hor/vert line control points)
Fixed: Windows: some dialogs could not be dismissed (Cancel) using the Escape key
Fixed: If default project settings were changed using ‘Make Default’, PTGui would ask to save changes even if the project was a new project without any modifications.
Fixed: If Make Default was done with a project in Simple mode, subsequent File-New would open in Advanced mode
Fixed: Straightening a panorama failed for multi row panoramas with a narrow vertical field of view
Fixed: color profiles in TIFF files were ignored. The resulting panorama would not have the color profile embedded, causing color differences.
Fixed: some of the keyboard shortcust were labeled “Ctrl+Alt”, others “Alt+Ctrl”
Fixed: Images -> Select -> Blend Plane is enabled for HDR projects only
Fixed: When applying a PTGui 10 template, the panorama output dimensions could be changed to a very large value
Fixed: crash if writing a jpeg or tiff file failed (e.g. due to full disk). Now shows an error message instead.
Fixed: progress bar on mac looked ugly at small percentages
Fixed: exporting a project with ‘link pitch’ or ‘link roll’ to PTGui 10 would save a project with all pitch/roll optimization checkboxes cleared
Fixed: Mac: keyboard shortcuts for the Mask menu were not shown
Fixed: Control Points tab: Ctrl+Alt+arrow keys didn’t work properly if the HDR blend plane selection popup balloon was shown
Fixed: right-click in the panorama editor: the context menu would show other images than the ones below the mouse pointer
Fixed: Mac: Ctrl+left mouse button didn’t work as an alternative for the right mouse button (for context menu, dragging)
Fixed: Mac: dragging/dropping files from Finder into PTGui would keep the Finder locked up while PTGui was showing a dialog box
Fixed: Control points for images having the ‘use control points of’ flag cleared now have an empty distance value in the control points table
Fixed: The numbers in the control point markers did not match the numbers in the control points table
Fixed: External blenders (smartblend, enblend) would be run without the ‘wrap 360 degree’ flag even though the panorama had 360 degrees field of view

Más información en la página oficial

4 Me gusta

Hola a todos… para el que pueda estar interesado, simplemente comunicaros que ya han lanzado la Versión 11 Beta 4 (14/02/2018) y Versión 11 Beta 5 (14/02/2018) de PTGUI.

Otra nueva versión: Version 11 beta 6 (19/02/2018).

https://www.ptgui.com/beta.html

Saludos.

1 me gusta

Nuevamente hola… comunicaros que han lanzado la Version 11 beta 7 (14 March 2018) de PTGUI.

2 Me gusta

Otra nueva versión de PTGUI… Version 11 beta 8 (17 April 2018)

Hola a todos.

Compré PTGUI 10 el 5 de Mayo de 2017.

Me he descargado la beta 8 y al introducir mi nombre y la clave de registro me dice:

“Esta clave de licencia aún no se ha utilizado para activar PTGui.”

Es muy raro porque si que la utilizé en su día para activar el programa que tengo instalado. He probado las otras opciones para activar el programa sin éxito.

Sabéis a que se debe este error?

Muchas gracias de antemano!!

Lo mejor que puedes hacer es ponerte en contacto con el desarrollador del software y el te ayudará.
Pueden haber varias causas.

1 me gusta

Otra nueva versión de PTGUI… Version 11 beta 9 (20 April 2018)

Gracias y en verdad mejora mucho el proceso

Version 11 beta 10 (15 May 2018)
Version 11 beta 11 (16 May 2018)

1 me gusta

La version 11 deja de ser Beta. acaba de ser liberado PTGUI 11.1 listo para ser descargado!
https://www.ptgui.com/versionhistory.html
https://www.ptgui.com/download.html

3 Me gusta

Gran noticia!! Aunque las betas a mi siempre me funcionaron perfectas :slight_smile:

Buenas noches hay algún descuento que pueda obtener para comprar ptgui o ptgui pro?